Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
We’re looking for an inspired strategic thinker who is passionate about employee well-being, engagement and inclusion, is software savvy, and knows how to get stuff done. You will be tasked with helping Limeade customers build great companies by ensuring they successfully adopt Limeade’s technology and evidence-based best practices in order improve employee well-being and engagement.
You will ensure our customers love us and want to do more with us, and will focus on both day-to-day and more strategic opportunities. Your success will be measured on the Net Promoter Score and Net Revenue Retention of your portfolio and how you live the Limeade values. You will use data to articulate value and inspire our customers to see what’s possible.
You must be:
- Entrepreneurial – Takes initiative to overcome roadblocks and get stuff done. A mix of initiative, innovation, and courage to quickly make the right decisions for our customers.
- A Changemaker – Pushes the boundaries with customers. Differential thinking about well-being and engagement, and an interest in teaching customers.
- Technically Skilled – The ability to fully understand our technology, perform administrative tasks when necessary, and provide guidance on usage.
- Analytical and Strategic – An understanding of and passion for measurably improving well-being in the world through happy, healthy, high-performing workforces and the ability to consult with customers to drive this.
- Customer-Centric – A constant focus on delighting our customers and keeping their love for us sky-high. Ability to manage customer expectations, handle escalations, organize internal resources.
- Design customer programs, ensuring that they deliver on our promise to improve well-being, drive real employee engagement, and help build great companies
- Create high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
- Use data to prove Limeade’s value to our customers
- Create a relevant story based on the customer’s business and people goals and then presents the story in an authentic and convincing way
- As a Trusted Advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customers
- Helps customers/prospects envision that they can achieve more
- Inspires and respectfully challenges customers to take steps to create change in their organization
- Interface effectively with customers, partners and internal resources to drive results and resolve issues
- Negotiate effectively with customers and partners, and ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and service commitments are met
- Occasional travel is required
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- An expert in the employee experience and well-being space, with 5+ years helping customers build great companies
- Customer-centric, with a track record of delivering on customer success
- A big-picture thinker able to focus on how to shape the vision for what’s possible for Limeade and its customers
- Demonstrates confidence in the ability to present and discuss Changemaker concepts (e.g., well-being, org support, employee engagement, inclusion, employee experience maturity model, business results).
- Has executive presence - initiates and drives executive level meetings and discussions
- An action-oriented self-starter
- Ability to use data to quickly make decisions and adjust strategies
- A team player. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups and are comfortable in a matrixed organization
- A transparent and high-precision communicator with a bias to action and getting stuff done
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.