Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a purpose-driven, positive and inclusive culture made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve been honored to receive several prestigious culture awards: Puget Sound Business Journal #1 Best Workplace in Washington, Seattle Business top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State and Fortune magazine Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a creative, inspiring, empathetic, and experienced Chief People Officer to lead our People Team. With a seat on the executive leadership team and reporting to the CEO, this role will be influential in aligning our people practices with our business strategies, culture, and values. This is an opportunity to design, build, and execute people operations in a global organization where employee experience is a mission. Our ideal candidate is an experienced, well-rounded People leader who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
What you will do:
- Ensure the Limeade culture continues to be a core differentiator
- Implement the science-based POVs of the Limeade Institute to deliver a gold-standard employee experience and drive the usage of our own product (TeamLimeade)internally
- Design and implement innovative employee life cycle end-to-end global strategies, programs, and processes that are scalable and demonstrate care to employees
- Manage, develop, and engage a high-performing People Team
- Champion a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encouraged to bring their whole unique self to work
- Lead talent acquisition programs to attract, engage and hire diverse top talent including developing a strong pipeline for future hires, workforce planning, branding, interview training, and partnering with hiring managers
- Oversee all total rewards programs and processes, including the planning and implementation of annual salary reviews, merit increases, incentive programs, wellness programs, and benefit enrollment
- Provide guidance and expertise to the Remuneration and Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors to create meaningful, equitable, and market-competitive compensation
- Manage and leverage technology (HRIS, ATS, etc.), dashboards, and people metrics to drive business decisions and people strategy
- Lead a learning and development strategy that aligns with our overall strategy, while providing employees at all levels with a clear pathway for development
- Develop and manage succession planning programs to build a pipeline of highly capable employees and leaders
- Deliver internal communications that are mission-aligned, employee-focused, transparent, and socially relevant
- Act as a trusted advisor to employees, managers, and leaders on people-related issues
- Oversee internal employee helpdesk manager and team
- Ensure compliance with each state, city, and country where there are Limeade employees
- Actively contribute as a member of the Limeade leadership team, identifying areas for business improvement across the company
What you will bring:
- 10+ years leading People/HR teams in a fast-paced, highly engaged environment
- 8+ years’ experience across HR disciplines: talent acquisition, total rewards, employee experience, talent management, global workforce planning, and employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and ongoing professional and personal learning
- Experience developing, implementing, and scaling a People strategy with a global workforce (250-500 employees) from company headquarters
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate strong cultures with highly engaged employees
- Trusted advisor and strategic partner to business leaders, with a reputation for high integrity, ethics, and business acumen
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and drive strategic initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to attract, engage, and develop high-performing People teams
- Passion and strategies for assuring diversity, equity, and inclusion is integrated into the culture and programs at Limeade
- Expertise and analytical mindset for utilizing technology and data for employee recordkeeping, process innovation, decision making, and studying trends
- Nice to haves: Mergers and Acquisitions experience, representing Limeade in the greater community with speaking and writing engagements
How you will be successful:
- Culture Ambassador: Lead by example and demonstrate the Limeade values in an ongoing and meaningful way. Represents the Limeade mission and product.
- Exceptional People Manager: Create a cohesive people team where skills, abilities, and knowledge are being developed and employees are engaged.
- Collaborative and Inclusive: Have the pulse on the organization and external factors – social justice, wellness, cultural awareness, diversity, inclusion, and a global perspective.
- Innovation: Eager to learn, grow and build something great together. Stay current on people strategies, methodologies, and technology solutions. Provide product input.
- Agility: Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment and can calmly adapt.
- Communicator: Able to express ideas, empathy, listen to others, and keep people informed through multi-level communication.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.