Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced individual to help drive and manage our Salesforce/CRM database. This position will work across multiple functions within Limeade to ensure an accurate and successful data strategy. In addition, this position will help drive the data strategy and analysis across the Sales funnel to help improve people and business results.
This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations
You must be:
- Organized: You are awesome at delivering projects on time that match customer/stakeholder requirements and expectations.
- Sales and operations focused: Your customers are the Sales Directors and Strategic Account Executives and other business leaders around the world tasked with growing and managing the business.
- Strategic and business-minded: You look for areas of improvement based on findings from data analysis. You search for opportunities to evaluate sales performance data and communicate to key leaders around Limeade.
- Action-oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An effective communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help others and to be a positive presence in the company.
- Relationship builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- To support Growth (Operations, Customer Success, Sales) as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with over 300 users.
- Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Own various Salesforce components and process including Profile and Permission set management, Process Builder, Workflow management, etc.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance, including GridBuddy, Zendesk, DocuSign, and other DemandTools
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Business Administration
- Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard configuration and establish configuration best practices
- Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Growth organization to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Develop and implement a platform governance strategy and related tactics
- Business Analyst
- Specialize in collecting, organizing and analyzing data from the Salesforce system
- Perform data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis using Salesforce and SQL queries
- Collect, profile, collate, and map appropriate data for usage in new or existing solutions as well as for ongoing data analysis activities
- Provide ad-hoc reporting for various departments using advanced Excel formulas/functions and Salesforce data
- 100% aligned with and ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way Experience establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Technical knowledge or the willingness to learn new technology
- Proven ability to lead outstanding teams and build scalable, enabling processes that keep employees, customers, and partners highly engaged Proven experience leading large complex projects
- Think strategically and innovate
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking
- Escalation management
- Strong project management, account portfolio planning, and prioritization
- Willing to travel
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You bring structure and process to the team when needed, but don’t overly complicate
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.