Limeade is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Limeade is a pioneer in the HR technology industry and is consistently recognized for its own award-winning culture. Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. We help every employee know their company cares - and deliver people and business results that matter. Limeade partners with its customers to transform the overall employee experience by helping to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion - in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
This is an essential role on the Limeade Information Security Team working to protect the company and our customers. This role is positioned as a senior member of the Information Security Team and will be a prominent face of the Limeade Information Security Team, reporting directly to the CISO. As a Senior Security Engineer at Limeade, you develop and support global security controls and operations that safeguard our workforce, platform, and customers. Your efforts will contribute to 24x7 operation of a highly distributed application servicing customers around the globe.
A strong candidate for this role is ready for a senior role on a small and growing security team tasked with protecting a rapidly expanding global employee experience platform. This is a demanding role with all expectations of scaling a successful Information Security Program at a fast growing, publicly listed company. Our mission is supported strongly by the business and there is ample opportunity for advancement.
- Develop and maintain required security controls for Limeade employees with focus on Microsoft Azure & Office 365 technologies, antivirus/antimalware, and remote monitoring and auditing
- Develop, deploy, and operate required security solutions across a highly distributed, global platform deployed across Azure cloud infrastructure
- Lead our vulnerability assessment program and conduct penetration testing with support from external vendors
- Perform security monitoring, triage and remediation of security issues, and support Limeade’s security incident response program
- Respond to security events and alerts and resolve security issues
- Perform security design reviews and provide deep and technical subject matter expertise to teams of software engineers and developers
- Maintain Information Security Team ticket queue for daily Security Team operations
- Ability to demonstrate our company values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent demonstrated work experience with a strong focus on Information Security
- Five or more (5+) years of experience with Information Security roles
- A high degree of technical skills and acumen:
- Experience implementing and managing security solutions within Azure cloud computing environments
- Experience with IDS/IPS, event logging and monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and endpoint security management in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Working knowledge of host, network, and application exploitation techniques
- Security industry certifications are a plus but not required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct authority
- A proven track record of complex problem solving and cultivating strong collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A reliable self-starter who makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions and works independently with the ability to manage complex situations and solve problems
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.