Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will synthesize market analysis, customer needs and product capabilities into easy-to-understand messages and value propositions. The ideal candidate is a creative technical marketing professional skilled in storytelling with good knowledge of and experience in the employee workplace landscape. You will be the expert in buyers, their challenges, and how they buy based on their buying criteria. You will then use that knowledge to ensure the successful and consistent execution of introducing and expanding Limeade offerings to the market.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. You will collaborate closely with product management and across the entire marketing organization.
- Stay current and lead buyer and market research to understand industry trends and product market fit for current and future solutions
- Work closely with the product management teams to identify market opportunities and define new market requirements
- Preform analysis in order to create a plan to address product gaps, additions of new features, and product positioning
- Develop and manage go-to-market product process
- Drive development of key messages and value stories that resonate with target buyers
- Work closely with marketing team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with product objectives
- Support creation of sales tools to ensure channels can effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers
- Understand global market trends and support localized product positioning
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience working with SaaS of HCM Platforms, as well as in a Well-Being/Employee Experience Industries are a plus
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B software marketing
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments
- Passion for solving problems by taking product features and translating them into tangible benefits that meet market needs.
- Organized and able to prioritize effectively
- Strong quantitative analytical ability as well as excellent written and verbal and presentation communications skills
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or a related field,or relevant years of working experience
- MBA preferred
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.