A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Facility Manager and work closely with our Production and Maintenance team.
The Manufacturing team takes care of all jet assembly processes, integrating the many individual components into the final Lilium Jet product. It incorporates functions such as Aircraft Assembly, Facility Management, Logistics and the Lilium Academy.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Maintenance Specialist for Electrical Safety of Equipment and Infrastructure to apply Lilium’s revolutionary product & business model to oversee all building-related activities. This role will be part of the Production department which is tasked with realising the product design of the Lilium Jet into manufacturing solutions. The “Maintenance Specialist for Electrical Safety” will be responsible for securing infrastructure readiness to ensure our business’s accommodation is well-functioning and safe at all time. The Maintenance Specialist for Electrical Safety provides the best process solutions and factory support to meet the business targets in accordance with EASA 21G, EN9100 and ISO14001 standards.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable production operation using the latest in digital technologies.
Your Day to Day:
- Secure facility safety and readiness all time, and guarantee shop floor support & continuous improvement across the entire production network
- Secure quality assurance and environmental management in accordance to ISO 14001
- Establish a lean maintenance concept for electrical equipment and infrastructure as well as support digital processes
- Guarantee safety requirements for future capability acquisition of new technologies, systems and factories
- Execute facility and machinery maintenance as well as building security
- Inspect buildings’ electrical structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Plan and coordinate all electrical installations and refurbishments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a production maintenance or facility safety role in high volume production line of automotive or aircraft assembly or relevant position
- Certified electrical safety specialist or officer
- Experience in end to end maintenance operations, including equipment/machinery, tooling as well as environmental & safety ensuring
- Capable of extended cross-functional working, including Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchase, Finance, Quality, and Contractor functions
- Lean skills - driving continuous improvements, ergonomics, HS&E and process capability to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Customer-focused approach; excellent communicator with a high sense of urgency; Immense discipline to pursue suitable governance to fulfil business targets
- Strong hands-on mentality and heavy collaboration with production & logistic teams to secure continuous production flow
- Fluent English required, German language is a plus
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.