A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
In this position you will report directly to the CEO of Lilium and work closely with internal teams, external clients and investors. This is an exceptional opportunity to help shape the future of one of the fastest and most exciting companies in the world, working directly with the people who founded it. The role offers a lot of variety and the ability to learn, grow and thrive.
Your Day to Day:
- Arrange travel, co-ordinate meetings and take minutes
- Help work through administrative tasks, planning and organizational tasks
- Arrange emails, set up meetings, general correspondence internally and with our business partners
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Support the Executive Group in an administrative and organizational capacity
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and investors
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organization, structures and processes
- Target driven workstyle with creative and analytical problem solving skills
- Degree in Business, or in lieu of degree an experienced administrator
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- The ability to think outside the box and help find quick, practical solutions
- Fluency in English and German are essential, other language(s) beneficial
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Able to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- You are flexible and love a challenge
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world‘s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused on our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs.