A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
In this role will report directly to the Head of People Operations and work closely within our busy, service delivery focused People Operations Department.
In this role, you'll be helping Lilium grow into a world-class business that is ready to change the world. Our employee base is very international and growing quickly, meaning you'll always face new challenges, whether you are working in payroll management, employee administration, services or expat management. If you're committed to actively influencing and improving employee experience and you thrive in an ever-changing environment, you'll love it.
No day is the same, you will need to be comfortable with change and working on ad-hoc projects.
Your Day to Day:
- Provide an exeptional employee experience to our Lilians
- Manage and update our HR software Personio to ensure clean data on employee documentation, conduct data analysis and prepare reports
- Complete employment verification and generate employment contracts and work on employee related matters
- Maintain employee confidentiality with all employee information/files
- Support the HR Business Partners with administrative support
- Support team, deal with queries, take messages as needed
- Initiate and maintain pro-active service communication on the intranet and direct message systems
- Conduct new hire on-boarding for all new employees; introduce benefits packages, review company policies, and Health and Safety instructions
- Represent the People Operations Division externally and internally; communicate via internal media i.e. our Intranet
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Experience in building structures and processes in fast-growing companies of various sizes
- Strong administrative skills and eye to detail.
- Excellent customer service orientation; keen to deliver a great employer experience
- Cultural sensitivity; able and excited to work with people joining Lilium from all over the world
- Self-reliant with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) using intranet, direct messaging, and the service portal, able to effectively communicate in both technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge and experience
- Degree in HR or similar with a minimum of 5 years work experience in the HR field
- Proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel) and database maintaining skills
- Experience with Health and Safety as well as payroll topics is a plus
- Business fluent German and English required
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.