A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
In this role, you will define and implement the Policies, Processes and Systems for the Procurement area with the aim to achieve outstanding excellence standards; and you will report directly to the head of Procurement. Our Procurement Organisation aims to set new standards with a best-in-class Aerospace Supply Chain Performance. You will have the unique opportunity to shape the Procurement way of working with a strong backbone of Policies Processes and Systems and a constant search of effectiveness and efficiency via digitalization. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, well-funded and exciting companies in the world; and shape benchmark Procurement solutions for a leading company in the rapidly growing Urban Air Mobility industry.
Your Day to Day:
- Define, implement and continuously improve the Business Management System (BMS) for the Procurement organization. Scope includes Commercial procurement, Supply Chain & Logistic, Supply Chain Quality
- Implement and manage a network of Process Owners, who own parts of the Procurement BMS, and manage its evolution to ensure that the business needs are continuously reflected in the Procurement BMS
- Define an deploy world-class solution for automation and digitalization of the end-to-end Procurement and Supply chain processes, including collaborative tools with the Suppliers (Tier 1 to Tier X)
- Implement and monitor Procurement delegations, Power of Attorneys and exceptional purchasing processes; and well as the processes and systems to manage and record deviations.
- Collaborate with the Legal team to implement Standard Contracts, Templates, Agreements and Memorandums for all Procurement activities, from Suppliers sourcing to the delivery of items and services.
- Ensure awareness and emphasis across the Procurement organization, regarding the appropriate protection and management of the Company Intellectual Property rights.
- Ensure the BMS enforces compliance to internal Company rules, as well as to local and international Regulations and International standards (ITAR, REACH)
- Perform periodic Audit across the whole company to ensure compliance for the whole “Buy” process
- Implement a systematic Risk Management approach for the Supply Chain and ensure proper visibility is given to the Senior Leadership team
- Initiate and drive activities to ensure that the Supply Chain is aiming at best-in-class standards in terms of Corporate responsibility and Sustainability
- Ensure that the Company’s Procurement Organization is adequately represented in the relevant Industry, Institutional and Educational Forums, locally and globally.
- Business or Law degree with an excellent academic track record
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Procurement, Legal or Consulting senior positions
- Relevant experience in Aerospace industry and knowledge of EN9100 requirements is a plus
- Understanding and experience of Procurement requirements in the Manufacturing and Services industry
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to define and deploy digital solutions (datalake, datascience, datamining)
- Fluent in English, advanced level in German
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.