A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Industrial & Production Planning and work closely with our Industrial Management team.
The Industrial Management team is a strategy and project-based department within the Production & Procurement division. It is responsible for the design of our production system. This includes industrial engineering, digital production system, and cost engineering, as well as the programme management for our production setup.
In this role, you will be part of the industrial management and production systems department. This includes the setup of the production ICT system, the Industry 4.0 strategy, as well as data analytics and visualisation. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organisation aims to set new standards with a best-in- class, digital production.
Your Day to Day:
- Design business processes for implementation in IT system
- Specification and roadmap for Industry 4.0 and IT solutions
- Analytics and data visualization using business intelligence software
- Setup of production and supply chain monitoring including a visual shop-floor
management system and production data acquisition
- Project management and ad-hoc related tasks/projects as necessary
- Business Informatics/Information Management, Industrial Management, or Production
Engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent academic track record and past industrial internships in related sectors such
as manufacturing, consulting or finance firms
- High level of self-reliance: work independent and self-motivated
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Experience with production ICT systems or Data Visualisation systems is desirable
- Software/IT Skills: Strong Cross-functional knowledge of ICT systems (both hardware
and software). Programming and/or CAD experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Available for a minimum of 6 months full time
We are hiring Interns throughout the year. Please apply directly online and let us know when you could start your internship and how long you are available for.
We receive a lot of interest in our open positions. Please, understand that we will only contact you directly, should your qualifications, experience and motivation fit with our requirements. Should you not hear back from us, we will keep your details on file for the future.
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.