A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Flight Test Instrumentation Manager and work closely with our Flight Test Team.
You will be responsible for developing software applications, based on internal defined requirements, aiming at creating a proper infrastructure for running and operating Flight Test processes.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop Flight Test Instrumentation software (for data acquisition and configuration control) in accordance with Flight-Test requirements
- Participate in requirements capture and validation process
- Contribute to software architectures and software reuse concepts
- Work on reviews and data analyses
- Co-operate with FTI Engineering Team to improve instrumentation process and quality
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Good knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases, Python, C++ is a plus
- Analytic problem-solving skills is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.