A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Flight Test Instrumentation Manager and work closely with the Flight Test Team.
The Flight Test Team plays an integral role in preparing the Lilium Jet for certification. As well as developing the company's Flight Test Organisation our team is intimately involved with every stage of the testing process as we seek to bring a completely new type of aircraft to the market.
You will be responsible for supporting all technical and operational activities related to instrumentation specifications, including sensors installation and wiring, design of installation and wiring diagrams, sensors calibration, signal conditioning, parameters tapping, data validation, tracking and recording, documentation and conformity.
Your Day to Day:
- Design sensor installations and define installation instructions;
- Design schematics for the instrumentation wiring;
- Install sensors and wiring;
- Evaluate instrumentation installations for functioning and safety;
- Produce and maintain calibration records;
- Operate the Data Acquisition System;
- Provide support for the setup and maintenance of a Ground Control Station / Telemetry;
- Handle the recorded test data;
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Educational background as Electronic technician (Elektroniker / Techniker) required
- Experience with data processing and analysis;
- Experience in aircraft wiring and sensor installation;
- Experience in drawing wiring diagrams;
- Experience in a flight test environment would be beneficial;
- CAD software experience would be beneficial;
- Excellent team player;
- High level of self-confidence, with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required;
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German language skills would be beneficial.
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.