A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development. You can help to build smart and effective software process to deliver safety-critical software, compliant with strictest certification requirements. If you want to get maximum from the hardware and you like to work on the lowest software layers - this position is for you.
We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop safety-critical avionics software in accordance with DO-178C
- Participate in requirements capture and validation process
- Contribute to software architectures and software reuse concepts
- Verify developed packages and components on SiL, PiL and HiL test benches
- Work on reviews and analyses
- Co-operate with hardware, systems engineering and verification teams
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in aerospace embedded software, civil aviation is a plus
- Development experience within embedded software/firmware design and experience in lower-level computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality software platforms (Drivers, HAL, BSP)
- Strong expertise in C and UML. Mathworks products is a plus
- Familiarity with certifiable RTOS, digital bus communications and safety microcontrollers
- Proficiency in Assembler, Python, Subversion, ALM platforms is a plus
- Working knowledge of DO-178C, DO-254. ARP-4754A is a plus
- Target-oriented, driven work-style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.