A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
In this interim position (6 months fixed contract) you will report directly to the Head of People and work closely within our busy, service delivery focused People Department.
As a member of our People team you'll be helping Lilium grow into a world-class business that is ready to change the world. Our employee base is very international and growing quickly, meaning you'll always face new challenges, whether you are working in payroll management, employee administation or expat management. If you're committed to actively influencing and improving employee experience and you thrive in an ever-changing environment, you'll love it.
No day is the same, you will need to be comfortable with change and working on ad-hoc projects.
Your Day to Day:
- Manage and update our HR software Personio to ensure clean data on employee documentation, conduct data analysis and prepare reports and payroll
- Complete employment verification and generate employment contracts
- and work on employee related matters
- Maintain employee confidentiality with all employee information/files
- Work closely with Head of People and HR Business Partner to provide administrative support
- Support team, deal with queries, take messages as needed.
- Conduct new hire on-boarding for all new employees; introduce benefits packages, review company policies, and Health and Safety instructions
- Represent the People Department externally and internally; communicate via internal media i.e. our Intranet
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Business fluent German and English required
- Degree in HR or similar with a minimum of 2 years work experience in the HR field
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes in a fast growing company
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate in both technical and non-technical teams
- Strong administrative skills and customer service orientated
- Proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel) and database maintaining skills
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.