A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the CFO and will work closely with the business as well as external clients and suppliers.
We're building a world-class, scalable Finance function, ready for our future growth. You'll have the opportunity to work across projects in all areas as well as taking responsibility for major projects of your own, just as you'd expect in a start up.
This is a busy role that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to help shape a great company and will cover other parts of the business such as Legal and IT.
Your Day to Day:
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, travel and take minutes
- Help work through administrative tasks, planning and organisational tasks
- Arrange emails, set up meetings, general correspondence with our business partners and internally
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Support the Executive Group in an administrative and organisational capacity
- Coordinate Executive Communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Degree in Bussiness or in lieu of degree experienced administrator
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Thinking outside the box and ability to help finding quick and practical solutions
- Fluent English language skills and advanced German language skills are essential, and any other language is beneficial
- You are flexible and love a challenge
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.