In this position you will report directly to our CFO and will work closely with the business as well as external clients and suppliers. This is a busy role that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to help shape a great company and will cover other parts of the business such as Legal and IT.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, travel and take minutes
- Help work through administrative tasks, planning and organisational tasks
- Arrange emails, set up meetings, general correspondence with our business partners and internally
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Support the Executive Group in an administrative and organisational capacity
- Coordinate Executive Communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Degree in Bussiness or in lieu of degree experienced administrator
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Thinking outside the box and ability to help finding quick and practical solutions
- Fluent English language skills and advanced German language skills are essential, and any other language is beneficial
- You are flexible and love a challenge
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs