In this position, you will report directly to our Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development. You can help to build smart and effective software process to deliver safety-critical software, compliant with strictest certification requirements.
We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop safety-critical avionics software in accordance with DO-178C.
- Participate in requirements capture and validation process.
- Combine Model-Based and traditional development methods.
- Verify developed packages and components on SiL, MiL and HiL test benches.
- Work on reviews and analyses.
- Co-operate with hardware, systems engineering and QA teams.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience in aerospace embedded software, civil aviation is a plus
- Strong expertise in C, Matlab/Simulink. UML is a plus.
- Experience with verification tools (Sw/Sw and Sw/Hw) and lab equipment.
- Familiarity with certifiable RTOS, digital bus communications and safety microcontrollers.
- Working knowledge of DO-178C and supplements. Experience in SOI audits is desirable.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs