A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne systems for the next-generation aircraft.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on definition of cyber security concept and strategy in the emerging E-VTOL industry.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead development of advanced threat analytics policy, process and procedures.
- Coordinate activities with government organizations and industry associations.
- Work on security risk assessment for new and existing applications and system deployments.
- Develop and maintain security requirements for new generation of electronic systems.
- Co-operate with safety, software and system engineering teams.
- Master in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience in functional safety systems / security engineering.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following security standards/guidelines (DO-326/ED-202 set, ISO 27000, SAE J3061, ISA/IEC 62443 etc.)
- Experience with vulnerability assessment.
- Involvement in security audits is strong plus.
- Knowledge of ARP4754A, DO-178C is a desirable.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.