You will directly report into the Head of Recruitment and work closely with our recruitment team and the business to increase talent pipelines within a competitive market.
You are a brand ambassador and will represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to create and design scalable, strategic sourcing strategies to target exception talent in a global market
- Shape targeted recruiting projects and mass hiring campaigns
- Develop sourcing and talent attraction strategies around special projects
- Research and implement tools and sourcing methods as well as training for the recruitment and sourcing team to optimise talent channel
- Hire, lead and train team. Set budgets and KPI’s to increase passive talent pipeline
- Partner with our leaders, recruiters, sourcers, analysts and program managers to ensure that we can hit our aggressive expansion plans
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Conduct and Research market analysis to provide strategic insight in talent attraction and sourcing methods
- Help develop processes and suggest improvements
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Min of 8+ Years of Recruitment experience necessary in a similar field, either in-house or within recruitment agencies
- Strong Leadership skills, knows to scale, support and grow talent in remote locations
- Proven focus on creating talent pipelines, sourcing strategies across Europe or ideally on a global scale
- Years of experience working on mass hiring projects
- Ability to create creative sourcing strategies with an entrepreneurial mindset and overall understanding and keen eye for our operational needs
- Demonstrate strong Project Management skills with a sense of urgency
- Experience in recruiting, leading, training and develop of sourcing teams
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs