A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
The role and your team:
You will directly report into the Head of Recruitment and work closely with our recruitment team and the business to increase talent pipelines within a competitive market.
Our Recruitment team is the engine behind our growth. We are building a team from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly-growing business. We aim to recruit a world-class team and to do that we'll need to deliver the very highest levels of candidate experience and talent acquisition. You'll represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process and, as one of the first faces a future employee might see, you'll be an important brand ambassador for everything we stand for.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to create and design scalable, strategic sourcing strategies to target exception talent in a global market
- Shape targeted recruiting projects and mass hiring campaigns
- Develop sourcing and talent attraction strategies around special projects
- Research and implement tools and sourcing methods as well as training for the recruitment and sourcing team to optimise talent channel
- Hire, lead and train team. Set budgets and KPI’s to increase passive talent pipeline
- Partner with our leaders, recruiters, sourcers, analysts and program managers to ensure that we can hit our aggressive expansion plans
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Conduct and Research market analysis to provide strategic insight in talent attraction and sourcing methods
- Help develop processes and suggest improvements
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Min of 8+ Years of Recruitment experience necessary in a similar field, either in-house or within recruitment agencies
- Strong Leadership skills, knows to scale, support and grow talent in remote locations
- Proven focus on creating talent pipelines, sourcing strategies across Europe or ideally on a global scale
- Years of experience working on mass hiring projects
- Ability to create creative sourcing strategies with an entrepreneurial mindset and overall understanding and keen eye for our operational needs
- Demonstrate strong Project Management skills with a sense of urgency
- Experience in recruiting, leading, training and develop of sourcing teams
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.