A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Software and you will work on digital backbone of engineering organization.
You will be involved in all aspects of Application Life-Cycle Management System starting from high level concepts and stakeholders needs up to the actual ALM deployment, process automation and data mining. This is a great chance to realize your vision on how modern organization can function.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop strategy and detailed roadmaps for Application Life-cycle Management (ALM) System across the organization.
- Collect and harmonize use cases from various stakeholders
- Develop ALM architecture, requirements and implement them in the system
- Provide regular updates, training and support for key users
- Develop interfaces for external tools and databases connection
- BA/MA in Software Engineering / Information technologies
- Background in engineering, IT or software development. Ideally in high-tech areas (IoT, Big Data, Autonomous System)
- At least 3 years of experience with Siemens Polarion ALM in a similar role
- Hands-on knowledge of Polarion features and SDK, Java, Java Script and Python
- Experience with Siemens TeamCenter is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and structural way of thinking
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.