You will work with our teams to design, implement, manage and continuously improve our processes to enable global scaling of our organisation. You will work on all kinds of business processes, from engineering, to purchasing, to recruiting, from customer-facing processes to back-office.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the brightest people in their fields to design great processes from scratch.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Apply Lean, 6 Sigma and other approaches in the design, modeling, analysis, improvement and implementation of excellent processes in any business area
- Lead rapid problem solving to assist process owners in finding solutions to urgent issues
- Create and execute training, communication, process confirmation and other work to ensure effective process implementation
- Help design and monitor appropriate KPIs for processes
- Work with internal and external teams to specify, procure, implement and configure software or tools which support our processes
- Coach process owners and other team members
- Work with the Head of Process Excellence to help define and assure Lilium’s process landscape, principles, tools and methods
- Lead or work on other special improvement projects as required
- Become an expert in our process modeling and management software and support teams in its use
- Excellent academic record from a top university
- Highly numerate
- Superb intrinsic capability in problem structuring and generating pragmatic solutions
- 2 years work experience or equivalent internships, either in an engineering environment or in process improvement work
- Ability to quickly form relationships and work effectively with stakeholders at any level
- A great oral and written communicator in English
- Highly capable with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs