In this position you will report directly to our IT Manager and will help with the setting up and maintaining the Lilium IT infrastructure.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Setup of Workstations, Laptops and mobile devices for new & existing users
- Create and maintain Active Directory environment
- Oversee the Antivirus deployment and management
- Provide ongoing maintenance/support/upgrades of desktop and server operating systems
- Physical setup of workspace environment for new users
- Manage and maintain Helpdesk jobs daily
- Coach and train new and existing users on a regular basis
- Work closely with HR on business IT requirements
- Provide basic support for virtual environment
- Respond to user requests on-the-fly
- 3 or more years of Windows Server Administration
- Business fluent German and Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial
- Windows and MacOS installation, configuration, troubleshooting (Linux optional)
- Good understanding of IT hardware and hardware technologies
- Information Technology Studies (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a highly energetic and fast-moving environment
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs