A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the IT Manager and will help with the setting up and maintaining the Lilium IT infrastructure.
Our IT team enables our business with flexible, scaleable, fit-for-purpose and secure IT solutions, covering all areas from a modern workplace, communication and collaboration platforms to highly secure, high performance and reliable data center services.
Your Day to Day:
- Setup of Workstations, Laptops and mobile devices for new & existing users
- Create and maintain Active Directory environment
- Oversee the Antivirus deployment and management
- Provide ongoing maintenance/support/upgrades of desktop and server operating systems
- Physical setup of workspace environment for new users
- Manage and maintain Helpdesk jobs daily
- Coach and train new and existing users on a regular basis
- Work closely with HR on business IT requirements
- Provide basic support for virtual environment
- Respond to user requests on-the-fly
- 3 or more years of Windows Server Administration
- Business fluent German and Fluent English language skills are essential, any other languages would be beneficial
- Windows and MacOS installation, configuration, troubleshooting (Linux optional)
- Good understanding of IT hardware and hardware technologies
- Information Technology Studies (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a highly energetic and fast-moving environment
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.