You will assist with the capturing, writing and ongoing management of requirements. You will also support the implementation of our new requirements management system ensuring compliance with DOA requirements where needed.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Maintain requirements capturing and analysis activities including requirements gap analysis
- Allocate requirements to different levels of specifications and maintain tracebility
- Validation of the requirements developed at high levels;
- Verification of the requirements developed at high levels
- Assist Stakeholders, Engineering, Production and Project Management in understanding the Requirements Management effort in order to ensure that they can better understand and forecast the scope of their projected activities;
- Support systems engineers in writing requirements, checking quality of requirements, and ensuring proper entry into the requirements management system
- Own the CONOPS and lead the stakeholders
- Monitor and ensure process compliance with respect to requirements management
- Change and the configuration management for requirements
- Support the design and implementation of new systems and processes
- Provide guidance to system owners on requirements management
- Work on ad hoc projects as and when necessary
- Minimum 5 years extensive experience of requirements management and corresponding processes in aerospace or a comparable high-tech, regulated industry
Experience of capturing, eliciting, deriving, leveling, allocating and managing requirements
Experience of developing Requirements Management plans, processes, policies and procedures
- Experience of contributing to the design and implementation of new processes and/or systems
- Experience as a design engineer / systems engineer would be beneficial
- Excellent engineering-focused undergraduate degree from a top university
- Thorough knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter and/or Polarion desired, not essential
- Good understanding of SAE-ARP-4754
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs