With a direct report to our Head of Engineering Quality, you will be responsible for Software (SW) and Complex Electronic Hardware (CEH) quality assurance activities to show RTCS DO-178C and RTCA DO-254 compliance.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day
- Performing Software / Complex Electronic Hardware (CEH) Quality/ISM activities including preparing/executing SW / CEH Quality Plans
- Monitoring transition criteria defined in the plans,
- Monitoring verification activities (peer reviews, test, analyses etc)
- Organize & Support Pre-SOI Audits
- Performing SW/CEH Conformity Reviews
- Interface with authority representatives as required
- Support SW/CEH related risk and opportunity management activities
- Support Process Excellence Team and Process Owners about SW/CEH Quality related topics
- Support DOA team about SW/CEH Quality related topics
- Degree in the computer, software or electrical engineering (Ph.D./ M. Sc.) or similar is desired
- 5+ years of experience in SW/CEH Quality Assurance
- 5+ years of experience in RTCA DO-178B/C
- 5+ years of experience in RTCA DO-254
- Experience in Aerospace System Development Standards and/or best practices such as ARP4754 is beneficial
- Previous experience in SW/CEH design is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Target-oriented work-style with analytic problem-solving skills
- Able to travel for external quality activities (auditing, test witnessing etc.)
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future:
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs