With a direct report to our Head of Engineering Quality, you will be responsible for system/sub-system level Design Quality Assurance activities and will be supporting EASA Part 21 Subpart J Independent System Monitoring (ISM) activities..
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day
- Performing System/Sub-system Quality/ISM activities including performing design activity audits, reviewing related quality evidence.
- Review specifications against process updates, process revisions, and initiate engineering changes as required to incorporate any required changes
- Issue cause and corrective action notices
- Review, approve and follow up on corrective actions
- Witness internal and external testing activities
- Interface with authority representatives as required
- Support risk and opportunity management activities
- Support Process Excellence Team and Process Owners about Quality related topics
- Support DOA team about Quality related topics
- Degree in mechanical, mechatronic, electrical engineering (Ph.D./ M. Sc.) or similar is desired
- 5+ years of experience in design quality assurance in the Aerospace Industry
- 5+ years of experience in relevant quality systems specifications/standards (AS 9100 and/or ISO 9001)
- 5+ years of experience in Aerospace System Development Standards and/or best practices such as ARP4754
- Experience in environmental conditions and test procedures is beneficial (RTCA DO-160 and/or MIL-STD-810)
- Experience in production and maintenance quality is beneficial
- Familiarity with conducting audits on 21J, 21G, 145 and Air Operations, CAMO would also be beneficial
- Previous experience in system design is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Target-oriented workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills
- Able to travel for external quality activities (auditing, test witnessing etc.)
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
Welcome to the future:
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs