With a direct report to our Head of Testing you will be working within our engineering teams to conduct research, and work on product development to support Liliums mission.
We are seeking an outstanding engineering student to join our Battery Test team. You will be granted excellent learning opportunities in our young and fast-growing aviation company. You will work on various projects through development, execution and testing.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Supporting the development of complex aerospace components and prototypes
- Supporting the manufacturing and assembly of battery rigs and prototypes
- Supporting the development of test rigs for qualifying aircraft components
- Perform data analysis, create documentation and interpretation of test results
- Assistance with prototype assembly
- Supporting Component, System and Aircraft testing
- Student of chemistry, physics, engineering, or similar with battery development background and excellent academic record
- High level of self-reliance, the ability to work in a team and an autonomous target-oriented workstyle is a must
- Strong motivation to build new structures and improve processes
- High level of self-reliance, ability to work in a team and an autonomous target-oriented workstyle is essential
- Good English language skills, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Please submit your CV and your educational documents (university degree and grades) all at the same time.
We are hiring Interns throughout the year. Please apply directly online and let us know when you could start your internship and how long you are available for.
We receive a lot of interest in our open positions. Please, understand that we will only contact you directly, should your qualifications, experience and motivation fit with our requirements. Should you not hear back from us, we will keep your details on file for the future.
Internships at Lilium are available from 6-9-12 months (full time)
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs