In this position you will report directly to our Head of Testing and will work closely with our Engineering, People and Facility teams as well as external clients. This is a busy role that offers a lot of variety and responsibility.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Organise and prioritise workload to ensure the smooth running of the team
- Help build and maintain department databases and work on office management related tasks
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, travel and company events
- Receive incoming telephone calls, take messages and deal with queries as appropriate
- Assist in the expansion of the company including planning and furnishing new offices
- Distribute mail within the department to ensure it reaches its destination promptly
- Organise company-wide benefits and offer smooth running administration services
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Degree in Business or in lieu of degree experienced administrator
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Valid driving licence
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent presentation of work are essential
- Good written and oral communication skills as well as organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create, don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs