You will work closely with our recruitment team and the business to provide an excellent candidate experience and will play a key role in contributing to the success of the talent acquisition process in a rapidly growing, dynamic company.
Your are a brand ambassador and will represent Lilium Aviation throughout the whole recruitment process.
In this role you will report to the Head of Recruitment.
This positions can be homebased, ideally within any European country due to the timezone.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Create sourcing strategies for key hires
- Research market and create target lists
- Propose sourcing and advertising platforms
- Actively approach candidates for opportunities, explain positions and select possible candidates for recruiter & onsite interviews
- Actively take part in process development and improvement
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Previous experience in HR or Recruitment desired
- Min of 2+ years of resourcing experience necessary
- Sourcing network within aviation, automotive or related engineering environments essential
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs