A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Recruitment and work closely with our recruitment team and the business to provide an excellent candidate experience and will play a key role in contributing to the success of the talent acquisition process in a rapidly growing, dynamic company.
This positions can be homebased, ideally within any European country due to the timezone.
Our Recruitment team are the engine behind our growth. We are building a team from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly-growing business. We aim to recruit a world-class team and to do that we'll need to deliver the very highest levels of candidate experience and talent acquisition. You'll represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process and, as one of the first faces a future employee might see, you'll be an important brand ambassador for everything we stand for.
Your Day to Day:
- Create sourcing strategies for key hires
- Research market and create target lists
- Propose sourcing and advertising platforms
- Actively approach candidates for opportunities, explain positions and select possible candidates for recruiter & onsite interviews
- Actively take part in process development and improvement
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Previous experience in HR or Recruitment desired
- Extensive resourcing experience necessary
- Sourcing network within aviation, automotive or related engineering environments essential
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.