Reporting to the Head of Production and to Quality, you will perform quality control inspections of items during goods receipt, assembly and delivery processes at Lilium’s Production facility. As part of the Production work flow, you are going to measure and check conformity of items against their correspondent specifications, work instructions and drawings, and launch the results into the ERP system to make them available for use. You will also raise Non-Conformance Reports to communicate discrepancies, and support their resolution with the necessary back-up documentation.
Your Day to Day:
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections for electronics and mechanical components during the incoming inspection and the assembly process, as defined by the documentation provided by the company, and selecting the applicable measurement devices to measure the item within the established tolerances. Perform the subsequent registration of the items into the relevant documentation and on the ERP system.
- Provides quality assurance inspections for electrical and mechanical systems.
- Work together with the Quality, Production and Engineering teams to communicate hardware and process discrepancies, and obtain satisfactory documentation to enable the disposition of the item.
- Maintain the organisation defined in the area and provide suggestions for problem solving.
- This is an interim position for a contract of 3 months of duration. Contract extension will be considered dependant on performance and business requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar functions, on Aerospace or Automotive companies.
- Must have inspection experience with electrical components and avionics systems.
- Is fully familiar with the conformity requirements for incoming goods and is able to read and interpret the content of documents such as First Article Inspection, electronic and mechanical drawings and the different types of Certificates of Conformity.
- Has experience with composite materials, electronic components, aerostructures and mechanic/mechatronic components.
- Is able to read and interpret drawings and work instructions.
- Has proven experience in metrology and in the selection and use of measurement devices.
- Driven, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success – without ego.
- Must be a proactive, open, and direct communicator who engages comfortably and credibly with all levels of the organisation.
- English language is required for this position. Fluency in German is well desired.
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs