A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
- Support the definition of the functional architecture for next generation autonomous flight systems
- Support the build up of our internal Autonomy Team
- Lead the coordination of requirements for autonomous flight with the authorities
- Coordinate the requirements with potential partners
- Actively help shape processes of the respective department
- Work on any ad hoc projects or tasks
- M.Sc./PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering or similar degree
- Extensive experience with autonomous system, preferably aerial robotics
- Experience with environmental perception and self-localization algorithms
- Sound knowledge of current autonomy concepts and their capabilities
- Clear communicator and team player
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented work style is a must
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.