A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development process and can help to shape the future of air mobility. We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Your Day to Day:
- Verify safety-critical avionics software in accordance with aerospace regulations
- Contribute to software planning activities
- Participate in requirements validation, safety analysis and reviews.
- Prepare automation strategies and support continuous-integration systems deployment
- Work on variant management and test reuse concepts (MiL, SiL, HiL)
- Specify test systems requirements
- Execute various analysis (coverage, resource utilization).
- Co-operate with hardware, software development and QA teams.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least 7 years of experience in airborne software development, civil sector is a plus
- Strong expertise in C and MathWorks toolchain
- Knowledge of various communication protocols (Serial, Ethernet, ARINC-429), experience in power electronic / motor control is a plus
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.