A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Avionics Software and you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development and can help to shape the future of air mobility. We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Your Day to Day:
- Verify safety-critical avionics software in accordance with aerospace regulations
- Develop test scenarios and automatic test procedures
- Participate in requirements validation, safety analysis and reviews
- Execute test procedures on software and system test benches
- Co-operate with hardware, software development and QA teams
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Good knowledge in real-rime embedded systems
- Strong expertise in C and MathWorks toolchain
- Experience with laboratory (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers) and software-debugging equipment (Debuggers, Traces)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration systems, python and other scripting languages
- Target-oriented, fast-learning, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.