In this position you will be reporting directly to the Head of CAD and working closely with the Configuration Management, CAD and Systems Engineering teams.
You are responsible for all aspects of TeamCenter and NX support and development, working with external contractors and internal teams as necessary. You ensure that our system meets our needs every day, is continuously improved, and provides a seamless user experience.
This is an rare and challenging opportunity to join a very fast-growing team and lead from early on the creation of a world-class PLM and CAD application environment.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Administer Teamcenter and NX, including configuration, new users etc
- Provide application support for Teamcenter, NX, and associated tools
- Collaborate with external development teams to support new releases of Teamcenter and NX
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure their needs are met and that improvements are made to the environment as required
- Contribute to ensuring that configuration control is always maintained, through a robust system and set of processes
- Design and deliver internal training to users
- Support acceptance testing for customizations and application releases
- Coordinate the resolution of product issues with external vendors as needed
- Ensure that problems are properly captured and solutions provided in a timely manner
- Work on ad-hoc tasks as required
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs