We are looking for an ambitious and experienced programme manager to drive the industrialization of Lilium’s revolutionary product & business model.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Head of Industrial Management with a dotted line to Lilium’s Aircraft Programme Manager. You will be leading a team of PMOs, integrating and overseeing all projects related to the production capability acquisition. Furthermore, you will also be directly responsible for several projects and the design and implementation of business processes within the production organisation.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead a team of project managers responsible for securing project plans for Lilium’s production technology acquisition, prototype builds & pilot lines, new factory builds, supply chain set-up, and Production Organization Approval (POA Part 21G)
- Responsible for setting up the production project management office (PMO) including providing & managing an integrated programme management framework to support the planning, execution, and performance management for the production capability acquisition
- Manage all phases of requirements definition; design & decision-making process; implementation and commissioning of factories, equipment, and the supply chain; qualification of new processes & systems; and the start of production and ramp-up
- Manage program across partner organizations, suppliers, and contractors
- Work closely with aircraft project management to effectively coordinate complex design inter-dependencies
- Document and manage requirements, risks, actions, and other crucial program relevant information
- Facilitate regular meetings, define KPIs, and track progress. This includes setting up a visual programme management, coordinating between different parties involved and following up on critical path actions, managing time, cost, and resource aspects
- Design & implement business and organizational processes
- Engineering, Science, and/or business administration degree with an excellent academic track record. MBA, Masters’ in Project Management, or equivalent is a plus
- Min of 5-7 years’ experience in programme management or operations positions with experience in high-volume, automated manufacturing supply chains and/or new factory projects. Experience with green-field projects is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated direct and cross-functional leadership skills and ability to work closely with a broad range of stakeholders
- Collaborative, flexible, and communicative working style
- Excellent understanding of programme management, finance, and commercials
- Experience with Systems Engineering and strong ability to think in processes is preferred
- Fluency in Excel and Project Planning Software. Experience with Business Intelligence Software (eg. Tableau) is preferred
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs