In this position you will report directly to our IT Leader and will be responsible for the support of the entire IT environment and as well as the management of the team. Since our company will operate worldwide and has a high degree of IT usage, it is necessary that our system landscape is always in at its highest standard and that its development is closely coordinated with the internal users and processes.
This is a key position within the business in which you will work with cross function section leaders to steer strategic projects and be part of the development of our Global IT organisation and set up.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead and continue to build out IT team, whilst having an all hands-on deck attitude.
- Drive the organsation to deliver highest performance levels by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, coaching and motivating staff, provisioning of formal and informal feedback and appraisal.
- Create business process, advise on emerging technological trends and work with the team on implementations of various tools and solutions (ERP, Analytics, Loyalty, E-commerce, Marketing Automation).
- In the near future you will work closely with the applications team to create a magical user experience.
- Ensure compliance with internal/external audits and best practices within Infrastructure and operations fields by proactively enforcing regular reviews including self-assessments, acceptable use policy, disaster recovery drills, and cybersecurity health checks.
- Define and document overall systems architecture according to business strategy and industry standards
- Deliver technology solutions that will enable excellent business process support whilst delivering SLA’s and strong IT support.
- Substantiated knowledge and experience as Head of IT in the fields of aerospace or mechanical and plant engineering and construction is essential
- Degree in Computer Science or Communication Technology required
Ability to conceptualize technical processes, design them and select right technologies and architectures
Integration capability of different requirements of technological, technical and professional requirements
- Ability to work in a highly energetic and fast-moving environment
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English and German language skills are essential
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs