In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Infrastructure and work closely with other members of the management. Your contribution will be key for the development of Lilium’s ground-based flight operation infrastructure.
The focus of this position is the definition, implementation and execution of infrastructure strategies ranging from charging, landing, customer arrival/departure and safety.
The goal is to have a fully functioning infrastructure for the launch of a Lilium service in the chosen locations and build a network of pads for flight operations around the world.
Ground infrastructure for the Lilium jet will likely be a combination of infrastructure provided by partners in the public and private sector, as well as some own infrastructure for various operational needs.
The Infrastructure team will think through key challenges from customer experience to airspace management requirements, operational flight management and safety aspects. Ground infrastructure will be the first and last physical customer touchpoint in their experience of the Lilium service and requires a special blend of customer focus and infrastructure execution excellence.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Create and execute a infrastructure strategy together with the VP Infrastructure
- Develop options for landing and MRO infrastructures around the globe and ready for launch in chosen sites together with other corporate teams
- Identify, plan, and execute partnerships working closely together with other corporate teams
- Work with regulators, councils and partners to receive landing permission in compliance with airspace regulation as well as the highest health and safety requirements
- Implement and ensure compliance with brand & design strategy as well as corporate identity and customer experience on the ground
- Support steering and oversight of the physical build or co-development of various sites
- Work on ad hoc presentations, reports or projects.
- 3 years related experience with a proven track record developing infrastructure projects and/or working for a top tier infrastructure consulting firm
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Proven track record of rapid execution at highest standards
- Strong academic background, especially in engineering, architecture and/or law, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (German language skills a plus, as well as other languages)
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company, as well as handling multiple priorities while constantly meeting deadlines
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs