In this position you will be reporting directly to the Head of Requirements, Configuration and Change. You will assist with the gathering, writing and ongoing management of requirements, and with configuration control. You will also support the implementation of our new requirements management system and the rollout of changes to the PLM system, ensuring compliance with DOA requirements where needed.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration management tools and supporting configuration identification, control, reporting, release and delivery of products and system
- Understand business requirements and accordingly develop configuration specifications as well as the configuration related company directives and processes,
- Review and recommend changes to existing configuration management processes.
- Monitor and ensure process compliance with respect to configuration control
- Provide technical support for configuration system design, testing and implementation activities
- Analyse and resolve system defects and problems.
- Recommend system enhancements and upgrades for performance efficiency.
- Troubleshoot configuration failures and issues
- Develop process improvements to automate and streamline build processes.
- Ensure that data in the PLM system is accurate and complete
- Provide guidance to system owners and the supply chain on configuration control
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in configuration management in aerospace or a comparable high-tech, regulated industry (e.g. medical devices, automotive, nuclear)
- Experience of contributing to the design and implementation of new processes and/or systems e.g. PLM systems desired
- Experience as a design engineer / systems engineer would be beneficial
- Excellent engineering-focused undergraduate degree from a top university
- Thorough knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter and/or Polarion desired, not essential
- Strong motivation to help build and shape the organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs