In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Industrial and Production Planning. As Systems Engineer for the Production Systems IT, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing the production IT landscape. You will be spearheading the development of a digital and networked factory including the systems (SCADA, MES, SFM, SQL-Server etc.) and necessary infrastructure.
As Digital Production Engineer for the Production Systems IT, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing the production IT landscape. You will be spearheading the development of a digital and networked factory including the systems (SCADA, MES, SFM, SQL-Server etc.) and necessary infrastructure.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Design and implementation of the production ICT system architecture including the specification & provision of 4.0, MES, SCADA, robotics, and predictive maintenance solutions for the Lilium Plants
- Sourcing and coordinating work of ICT system suppliers and overseeing their integration and implementation including measures to ensure a stable and robust production environment
- Implementation and supervision of data security assurance measures
- Project management for the implementation of new systems (in coordination with the Production Systems Program Manager) and release changes
- Drive design of system interfaces to create a lean, effective system for supporting the production workforce. Coordination with Manufacturing Engineering and the production design to create ensure seamless integration into physical workflows
- Specification and development of cross-system interfaces using APIs
- Devise means to reduce production waste and cost, increase reliability and aid continuous improvement through ICT Systems
- Supporting the selection of machinery & robotics suppliers and working with these do ensure seamless integration into the Lilium ICT system
- Responsible for ensuring system complies with regulatory requirements in accordance to the standards set out in EASA 21G and EN 9100
- Min of 5 years’ experience in project management and designing and/or managing production ICT systems, preferably in aerospace, automotive, and/or composites business
- Business Informatics/Information Management, aeronautical/mechanical engineering or equivalent degree – excellent grades and industrial internships
- Experience in high-volume, automated manufacturing supply chains and/or new digital factory projects is a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Independent and self-motivated
- Good communication and demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills with both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Software/IT Skills: Strong Cross-functional knowledge of ICT systems (both hardware and software). Past experience using ERP systems. Programming knowledge and experience managing APIs desirable
- Available to travel 1-2 days per week
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs