In this position you will work as a part of Embedded Software team. You will be involved in multiple aspects of safety critical system/software development. You can architect and develop high complex simulation systems for state-of-the-art electronics.
We are looking for someone with great ideas and ability to implement them.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Work on Hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) test bench development for safety-critical electronics.
- Design modular and reusable simulation solutions.
- Develop virtual real-time implementation of physical environment.
- Create visualisation tools for big amount of data.
- Integrate HiL testbench with UUT, including complex signal conditioning.
- Develop automatic scenarios, procedures and templates.
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in safety critical software development (medical, automotive), civil aviation is a plus
- Strong expertise in Matlab/Simulink, Simulink Real-Time. Speedgoat is a strong plus.
- Practical experience with automatic HiL test benches or fast-prototyping equipment.
- Experience with GUI development tools (App Designer, Qt) and scripting languages (Python).
- FPGA firmware development skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, SPI, UART, ARINC-429).
- Strategic-thinking, target-oriented with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial.
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs