As part of the Office of Airworthiness, the Assistant Head of Airworthiness will perform certification tasks to secure EASA and other Competent Authority airworthiness approvals for Lilium products.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Deputising for the Head of Airworthiness as required
- Management of Airworthiness matters and Certification Programmes as required
- Oversight or generation of certification plans in support of Lilium product and type design certification with the Airworthiness Authorities
- Representing the company at industry meetings, working groups, conferences and committees.
- Management reporting on performance and progress of certification tasks.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the Design Organisation Handbook procedures.
- Prepare for EASA DOA Surveillance and ISM Audits and complete resulting actions as necessary.
- Interpreting airworthiness requirements and advising the various departments in all matters related to airworthiness and certification
- Experience in working with EASA Part-21 or similar regulations
- Ability to contribute positively to company objectives
- Literate in Office software and documentation control systems
- Previous experience in the creation of certification procedures in line with regulatory requirements or Engineering Quality standards
- Prepared to work hours to suit certification projects and activities as required
- Ability to support occasional national and international travel at short notice
- Confident in delivering technical information in presentations
- Proven experience in leading, mentoring and motivating small teams in a design office environment
- Sound project management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience of working directly with customers internally and externally at a senior level
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle withanalytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs