In this position you will be reporting directly to the Head of Electronic Systems and will be able to build, guide, lead and manage a team of electronic hardware engineers and specialists.
Your main focus will be tasking and developing the team as well as, processes development and embedding best practices. You will also remain hands-on working on various projects yourself.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Management of your team including planning, estimation and commitment of tasks and projects
- Technical supervision of all tasks/projects undertaken by your team
- Responsibility for engineering suppliers on all technical work packages
- Establishment of structures and processes within the department
- Responsibility for development and training of your team
- Development of new processes and tools to suit the future development of Lilium
- B.Sc./M.Sc./PhD in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Greater than 5 years of experience in a similar position (ideally in a highly regulated sector)
- Good skills in engineering project management and team coordination
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented workstyle is a must
- Experience with electronic hardware and software development process according to DO-254, DO-160 & DO-178 or other similar non-aerospace standards
- Fluent English language skills are desired, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs