You will coach and lead our teams to design, implement, manage and continuously improve our processes to enable global scaling of our organisation. You will work on all kinds of business processes, from engineering, to purchasing, to recruiting, from customer-facing processes to back-office.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the brightest people in their fields to design great processes from scratch.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Lead/support teams in design of new processes or root cause analysis and improvement of existing processes
- Train and coach leaders and team members throughout the company on process excellence, lean management and other topics
- Contribute to the overall operational strategy and top level process architecture of the company
- Excellent academic record at a top university (engineering preferred but not essential)
- 2-3 years or more in a related role in a business with a reputation for operational excellence PLUS:
- 2-3 years or more in Operations consulting at a top firm desired
- Deep knowledge of Lean principles and demonstrated experience of applying them
- Strong understanding of change management
- Excellent people skills with the ability to quickly build relationships at any level from the factory floor to the CEO
- Ability to independently lead a piece of project work with a team in any business area
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs