In this position you will report directly to the Team Leader Propulsion and you will be the leader of the electric machines development project of our proprietary ducted fan engines for a manned aircraft from prototype till serial production.
We are seeking a flexible an open personality to join our development team and thus shape the future of urban e-mobility.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Main responsible engineer for the technical development of electric machines
- Manage and coordinate the project with respect to interfacing between departments and contractors
- Actively shape the growth of department
- Align requirements and expectations with Propulsion team
- Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- M.Sc./M.Eng./PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Min. 15 years of experience in a similar position with extraordinary track record : proven experience in developing high power-density electric machine from scratch
- Fundamental knowledge in electric machines theory, simulation, design, production and testing
- Good skills in project management and team coordination
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous target-oriented workstyle is a must
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are desired, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium airplane is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet.
Lilium is a thriving Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes) with support by the European Space Agency (ESA). We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs