Reporting to the Head of Quality - Production and Repair - Munich, you will implement the supplier quality framework of Lilium’s Production Organisation, manage supplier quality issues process, and manage supplier audits programme and fulfilment of Lilium’s Supplier Quality Requirements, in line with the company approvals and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100)
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Define, implement and maintain the Lilium Quality Requirements for supplier approval and maintenance, based on the aerospace industry standard and regulations, and other company requirements, i.e. PPAP, APQP and Measurement System Analysis.
- Manage the approval of Supplier Quality Assurance Plans.
- Prepare and maintain the supplier audits programme and conduct supplier audits.
- Manage root cause analysis and corrective/preventive actions plan against non-conformances raised during the supplier audits or by Production during incoming inspection or assembly & test.
- Analyse supplier quality data and define/propose improvements.
- Define and control the supplier Quality Metrics and the Cost of Non-Quality, including them on the periodic quality reviews.
- Support and mentor suppliers other team members in topics concerning Quality and Aviation Regulations for Production.
- Degree in Engineering or Aerospace Technology
- Min of 5 years of experience in the implementation or management of a Supplier Quality Management System, preferably in Aerospace or Automotive companies
- Proven experience as ISO 9001 Lead auditor. Experience with EN9100 desired
- Knowledge of manufacturing and inspection processes in the aerospace, automotive and/or railway industries on electronics/electric equipment, energy storage and/or composite structures
- Must be proactive, good communicator and able to gain credibility across all levels of the organisation
- Fact-driven, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success – without ego
- Able to work in teams as a member, and to take the lead when necessary
- Have Green Belt accreditation and experience with problem solving tools and their application, such as 8D, 7-steps, Ishikawa diagram, 5-Whys, and Lean/Six Sigma
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs