A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
Reporting to the Team Leader Quality Inspection, you will be responsible to carry out operational quality inspections, attestation and release to service in final assembly line and flight test in accordance with company internal Processes and given ones by the Regulatory Agencies (EASA, FAA etc) to obtain and maintain the company approvals and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100).
Your Day to Day:
- Liaise with different areas of the production line and internal quality teams to integrate the attestation and RTS needs into the Lilium Production System.
- Take care on required attestation activities on time and quality to meet production schedules
- Issue EASA Form One as well as Form 52 / 53 under POA
- Prepare and maintain the internal audits program and conduct internal audits in accordance with EASA Part 21.G and 14CFR Part 21.G regulations, and EN9100 standard for Production Organization’s.
- Manage quality and inspection escapes by non-conformity reports and concessions
- analyze and interact with quality conformance team for corrective/preventive action plan against non-conformances raised during production ore in audits.
- Coordinate day-to-day communication and need with our production teams
- run and control the Production inspection planning, methods and technologies
- Support definition and control of inspection quality characteristics and conduct periodic quality reviews.
- Support and mentor your and other team members in topics concerning Quality and Aviation Regulations for Production.
- Technician degree in Aerospace
- Licensed Part66 B2 / C holder
- Min of 5 years of experience as an Certifying Staff in POA or MOA
- Technical experience and certain degree of knowledge in electronic, mechanic as well as composite is appreciated
- Experience with Aviation Regulations and quality processes like APQP, QCP, SPC, PPS welcome
- Must be proactive, good communicator and able to gain credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- Fact-driven, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success – without ego.
- Must be a proactive, open, and direct communicator who engages comfortably and credibly with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- Willingness to shift work
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.