Reporting to the Head of Quality - Production and Repair - Munich, you will implement the quality management system of Lilium’s Production Organisation, manage the internal audits programme and the interface with the Regulatory Agencies (EASA, FAA etc) to obtain and maintain the company approvals and certifications (EASA Part 21.G, FAA 14CFR Part 21.G, EN9100).
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Liaise with different areas of the company to integrate the business processes into a Lilium Quality
- Prepare and maintain the internal audits programme and conduct internal audits in accordance with EASA Part 21.G and 14CFR Part 21.G regulations, and EN9100 standard for Production Organisations.
- Manage root cause analysis and corrective/preventive actions plan against non-conformances raised in audits or during production.
- Coordinate day-to-day communication with EASA and FAA concerning the company’s Production Organisation Approval.
- Develop, approve and control the Production Organisation Handbooks.
- Define and control the company Quality Metrics and conduct periodic quality reviews.
- Support and mentor other team members in topics concerning Quality and Aviation Regulations for Production.
- Engineering Degree in Aerospace or related field.
- Min of 4 years of experience in the implementation and maintenance of a Quality System in an Aerospace Production Organisation.
- Proven experience as EN9100 and EASA Part 21.G auditor. Lead auditor experience desired.
- Experience with Aviation Regulatory Agencies, with robust knowledge on the process and requirements to obtain a Production Organisation Approval.
- Must be proactive, good communicator and able to gain credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- Have Green Belt accreditation and experience with problem solving tools and their application, such as 8D, 7-steps, Ishikawa diagram, 5-Whys, and Lean/Six Sigma.
- Desired knowledge of PPAP and APQP.
- Fact-driven, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success – without ego.
- Must be a proactive, open, and direct communicator who engages comfortably and credibly with all levels of the organisation.
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs