This role will be part of the “Industrial Management & Production Systems” department, which includes Industrial system design of domestic manufacturing and supply chain, the production planning & simulation as well as the management of new factory implementation & ramp up. You will report to the Head of Industrial Management & Production Systems.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
As Systems Engineer for the Production Systems ICT, you will be involved in designing, implementing and developing the production ICT landscape.
You will have to opportunity to be part of pioneering the development of a digital and networked factory including the systems (ERP, SCADA, MES, SFM, SQL-Server etc.) and necessary infrastructure.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Design and implementation of the production ICT system including the specification provision of 4.0, MES, SCADA, robotics, and predictive maintenance solutions for the Lilium Plants
- Sourcing and coordinating work of ICT system suppliers and overseeing their integration and implementation including measures to ensure a stable and robust production environment
- Implementation and supervision of data security assurance measures
- Project management for the implementation of new systems (in coordination with the Production Systems Program Manager) and release changes
- Drive design of system interfaces to create a lean, effective system for supporting the production workforce
- Coordination with Manufacturing Engineering and the production design to create ensure seamless integration into physical workflows
- Specification and development of cross-system interfaces using APIs
- Devise means to reduce production waste and cost, increase reliability and aid continuous improvement through ICT Systems
- Supporting the selection of machinery; robotics suppliers and working with these do ensure seamless integration into the Lilium ICT system
- Collaborate towards ensuring that system complies with regulatory requirements in accordance to the standards set out in EASA 21G and EN 9100
- Business Informatics/Information Management, Industrial/Aeronautical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent degree with excellent grades
- Knowledge of high-volume, automated manufacturing supply chains and/or new digital factory projects is a plus
- Industrial experience or internships working on business information systems
- Outstanding analytical skills with a drive to challenge the status quo
- Independent and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Software/IT Skills: Strong Cross-functional knowledge of ICT systems (both hardware and software). Past experience with industrial ICT (university projects highly appreciated).
- Desirable programming knowledge and experience managing APIs
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs