In this role, you will be part of the production department and will be reporting to the head of industrial management & planning. You will work cross-functional with different production departments for streamlining all prototype production processes.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organization aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Manufacturing project management including both master production scheduling and operational scheduling.
- Operative people planning for both monthly capacity & daily work allocation.
- Work in close cooperation with our supply chain managers to ensure on-time delivery and lean production workflows.
- Define KPI’s and measure production efficiency. Design and implement new and optimize existing processes to improve production efficiency and reliability.
- Manage and update our ERP system (ProAlpha) including user account management, core data creation and updating, and data quality assurance.
- Knowledge center & company-internal support for the ERP system.
- Manage implementation of new features and processes in ERP System and drive continuous improvement projects
- Responsible for the ERP onboarding of new employees.
- Degree in IT, business administration, industrial engineering or related field.
- Min of 3 years’ experience working in ERP systems and/or production planning & control.
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes in a fast-growing company.
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work well in a team, as well as autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate in both technical and non-technical teams.
- Knowledge of lean principles and continuous improvement processes.
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel) and database maintaining skills.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP, eg. SAP) is a plus.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs