In this position, you will report directly into the Head of Public Affairs and work closely with other members of the management team.
The role will work on all aspects of matters of public affairs for Lilium. The company is embarking on an entirely new concept, bringing air transportation into cities, thus a large change in the thinking of people, regulators and politicians is needed to ensure our vision becomes reality. This means engaging with regulators, cities and countries as well as potential partners around the globe. Our vision is bold, it is new and will require global top talent to make it happen.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is building on a green field and shaping the strategy of one of the most exciting companies worldwide. We strongly believe that our air transportation service is a true benefit for cities and people around the world, with low noise and zero air pollution, it will enrich how we live our lives and enable many more opportunities, as well as economic growth.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Your Day to Day:
- Support the development of our strategy and work with other departments within our company to develop political solutions tailored to their needs
- Conduct research, prepare high-level meetings, and work out written submissions and statements
- Monitor activities and alterations in legislation in relevant jurisdictions globally
- Liaise with official bodies and stakeholders in relevant geographies to explain our vision
- Attend interest group meetings, select committee hearings, party conferences and other events
- 3 years of work experience in politics, public sector, media, or public affairs with exposure to top-level decision makers
- Political network in a relevant geography
- Work experience and/or deep personal interest in passenger transportation
- MBA, strategy consulting, start-up, or other relevant business experience a plus
- Strong academic background, especially in law, a plus
- Fluent in English and/or German; additional substantial language skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and able to develop positive working relationships across different levels and functions
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs