A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that has never been done before.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 300 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We’re also passionate about diversity: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible, you’ll fit right in.
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Global Head of Recruitment and work closely with our recruitment team and the business to provide an excellent candidate experience and will play a key role in contributing to the success of the talent acquisition process in a rapidly growing, dynamic company.
Our Recruitment team is the engine behind our growth. We are building a team from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly-growing business. We aim to recruit a world-class team and to do that we'll need to deliver the very highest levels of candidate experience and talent acquisition. You'll represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process and, as one of the first faces a future employee might see, you'll be an important brand ambassador for everything we stand for.
Within this position you will be able to shape our hiring strategies across Europe, with an emphasis on creating to build rapid momentum out our essential Engineering and Production, as well as other departments. You will work closely with our Global Strategic Souring Manager and team in oder to deliver against our overall recruiting targets.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is building on a green field and shaping the strategy of one of the most exciting companies worldwide. We strongly believe that our air transportation service is a true benefit for cities and people around the world, with low noise and zero air pollution, it will enrich how we live our lives and enable many more opportunities, as well as economic growth.
The standard of our employees at Lilium is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best Talent.
Your Day to Day:
- Look after our team of existing recruiters and add new talent
- Recruit, lead and train a team of staffing professionals to ensure that we can deliver best possible service levels to the business and our candidates
- Be a strategic business partner and actively contribute to the growth of our organisation
- Plan and execute European wide recruiting events
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive hiring incentives and events to meet our business objectives
- Work on projects to actively shape and improve processes and implement staffing related incentives
- Define and build Apprenticeship schemes across Europe, from the ground up
- Facilitate and lead meetings with our recruiting team and Hiring Managers
- Work hand in hand with our People, Finance, L&D, Marketing and Legal team
- Analyse data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Understand and demonstrate Liliums culture and values at all times
- Proven track record in creating and executing volume recruitment strategies as well as targeted recruitment campaigns
- Min of 3+ years of recruiting leadership experience, ideally within start-ups or fast scaling, global companies
- Min of 10 Years of experience within Recruitment, ideally with a mixture of agency and inhouse background
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company
- Must have strong Project Management skills with a high sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organisation, structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Life at Lilium:
Our HQ is designed to make working at Lilium as comfortable as possible. We’ve got the basics covered with ample parking and free transport links to local stations, but it’s also a fun place to work, with shared working spaces, rooms with sofas and hammocks, and a rooftop terrace where you can watch planes taking off all day long. Finally, we’re big believers in the idea that your health is central to your happiness, so we’ve invested in providing an extensive gym, free yoga sessions, bikes you can borrow to cycle round our campus, a relaxation room and three free meals a day.
In order to build a world-class team, we welcome people from all over the world. From free language tuition to relocation assistance and visa sponsorship, we’ll support you on every step of your journey.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.