This role is responsible for the planning, simulation and implementation of a new factory to produce the Lilium Jet. You will be reporting to the Team Lead Industrial Engineering and will work cross-functionally across the company and key partners.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world and join the exciting journey of the Lilium Jet early in its inception phase. Our production organisation aims to set new standards with a best-in-class, reliable, digital production.
Lilium welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talent with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Munich.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae in English
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for designing and optimizing a factory for the production of the Lilium Jet including the factory schema, layouts and cost planning
- Design, optimization (incl. simulation) and implementation of production flows and processes
- Value Stream design, analysis and cost optimization for the Lilium production
- Coordination of factory planning partners and the responsible factory heads to drive implementation
- Design and implement new; and optimise existing processes to improve production efficiency and reliability
- University degree in industrial engineering or comparable
- At least 3 years of work experience in production planning, simulation or related fields or relevant industrial internship in lieu of this
- Experience with factory planning and simulation software (Vistable, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, Delmia, etc.)
- Strong analytical thinking skills and constant drive to challenge the status quo
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company
- Fluent in English
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs