About Lilac Solutions, Inc.
Lilac Solutions is a lithium extraction technology company focused on scaling lithium production for the electric vehicle era. Lilac solves the critical technology problems which today prevent development of the world’s largest lithium resources: low yields, high costs, slow start-up, poor reliability, and massive environmental impacts. Lilac’s technology represents such a step-change in performance and cost that it also unlocks the development of new unconventional lithium deposits with low lithium grades and high impurities, which have historically been impossible to produce. In 2021, Lilac raised $150M in Series B financing from investors including T. Rowe Price, Lowercarbon Capital, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Sumitomo, BMW and SK Materials. Lilac is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Lilac is seeking a Business Development Analyst to develop and analyze business plans
for a variety of new technologies supporting the EV supply chain. These technologies will
span metals, minerals, and advanced materials. The role will include deep analysis of
commodities markets to identify bottlenecks to the energy transition, and development
of new business models and technology programs to fill these gaps. This person will
report to the Chief of Staff of the CEO and work closely with the innovation team to build
new business initiatives. This is a full-time position at Lilac’s headquarters in Oakland,
California with occasional travel.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Development Analyst, Data Analyst or comparable role
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or engineering
- Experience in analyzing business cases
- Knowledge of metals and commodity markets
- Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to help set and maintain ambitious goals for company and support execution
- US work permit
- Excited to work in a growth-stage climate tech company achieving global scale at a rapid pace
- Salary range: $90 - $120K annually (commensurate with experience)
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- Eight weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Daily catered lunch and On-site gym for Oakland Employees
- Monthly Phone Stipend
Lilac Solutions is committed to providing a professional work environment free from discrimination and harassment, including discrimination and harassment based on a protected category, and an environment free from retaliation for participating in any protected activity. Lilac Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.